Here are my two pieces I created (last week) for the Lilla Rogers art course I have been taking. Once again I started with a few hours of monoprinting cut shapes and then added line drawings and a few random scanned objects. The assignment was to create "wall" decor for a canvas. There needed to be collage elements, a flower, a bit of text and my assigned colors were orange and blue. (yay - to Syracuse (my alma matter) and to the Mets (my original home team!) The target demographic happened to fall within my age range - so that was a help. I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out. I think i've found a new way of working! I think i may even get the first one printed on canvas and hang it in my daughters room. (She wants the top one. She even carried a printout of it around the house this weekend.