Greetings + Happy 2017 to all! Twenty Sixteen had a lovely end. I participated in the Cricket Cringle and I had another West Elm pop-up. For these 2 events, I produced 100 hand silkscreened tea towels for the Cricket Cringle (a local holiday outdoor market, where I have a booth every year) and I sold out of 2 of my 3 designs! (Fun icons of Philadelphia and the Main Line) Since interest was so great, I am in the middle of having some more printed locally in Bucks County, PA. I will update here when they are back in stock.
Here are a few fun things i am working on this month:
– logo + store signage for DCG
– some new app icons (can't say for whom!)
– a few (super fun) map/educational illustrations
– a quote/illustration commission
– prepping my childrens book portfolio for the scbwi conference
– writing + illustrating a board book
The image above is the front of a wall calendar I designed for 2017. I only have a few left, but you can purchase them my shop here. They are also available locally in PA at the Narberth Bookshop. Shown below is all the art that is in the calendar. It's a fun size at 8" square and professionally printed on lovely uncoated paper. (So it's very easy to write on!) Cheers.